Ringo Tarr and The Gloucester Fund present a Free Concert on Gloucester Harbor to kick off the Independence Day weekend! Concert features Cape Ann Big Band and The Runaround Sound. This year we feature a LASER LIGHT SHOW bigger and better than ever before, plus a brand-new surprise.
Located near the Blyman Canal and Blyman Bridge section of the Boulevard on Gloucester Harbor. The scheduled events for the night include: (times are not exact)
- 5:00 – Music begins
- 6:00 – Horribles Parade passes right down the Boulevard.
- 7:00 – Cape Ann Big Band immediately after the parade
- 8:00 – The Runaround Sound – Gloucester’s favorite high-energy band featuring ska, reggae, soul and more.
- 9:15 – Laser Light Show – You don’t want to miss
- 9:30 – FIREWORKS
- 10:00 – Music resumes and a SPECIAL SURPRISE ~ Dancing til 11pm!
10:00 a.m – Manchester By the Sea Independence Day Parade
6:00 p.m. – Rockport Firemen’s Parade
8:30 p.m. – Rockport Legion Band Concert on Back Beach
9:00 p.m. – Rockport Bonfire on Back Beach