Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
Our Podcast On Stitcher
- RT @tamzencohen: So very excited for dinner!!!! Can't get these in MN! Thanks @joey_c ! #gloucester http://t.co/DX4NOmMjXPJoey_C's Twitter Feed 4 hours ago
- Listen to "GloucesterCast With Toby Pett and Joey Ciaramitaro Taped 4/19/14" on Stitcher - stitcher.com/s?eid=33478191… @mbcf #GloucesterMAJoey_C's Twitter Feed 4 hours ago
- It’s A Peep Showdown! Melissa Cox’ Peep Show vs Bill Cox’ Buoy Peeps–Who Ya Got? wp.me/pa6CS-UQJ @SistaFeliciaJoey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- GloucesterCast With Toby Pett and Joey Ciaramitaro Taped 4/19/14 wp.me/pa6CS-UPI #GloucesterMA #podcastJoey_C's Twitter Feed 15 hours ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- Café Shalom Coffeehouse Spring Concert on May 4th
- More fun with Radio Ads & Adobe Premiere
- Tonight! Dave Sag’s Blues Party @ The Rhumb Line ~ Special Guests: Orville Giddings, Mark Earley and Steve Chaggaris. New hours are 8:30-11:30
- Vickie wants me to choose between Hendrix & The Beatles, but I won’t do it!
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Marshmallow Peeps Fruity Flavored Edible Play Dough!
- The Gift That Keeps On Giving...GMG Cooks
- Vote For Homie
- How much do you tip on a $14.89 pizza delivery
- Angler Fish Video Submitted By Bill O’Connor
- It’s A Peep Showdown! Melissa Cox’ Peep Show vs Bill Cox’ Buoy Peeps–Who Ya Got?
- Set Location For Adam Sandler Movie Grown Ups In Essex, Ma
- Bringin It Back To The Humble Beginnings Of GMG… What Up Homie?
- Gloucester Webcams
- Happy Easter! Happy Passover! and Happy Spring!
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester Dancing David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fred Bodin Fredrik Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach Good Morning Gloucester GoodMorningGloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Sawyer Free Library Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 - 1:00pm
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 - 6:00pm
Celtic Music Session, 6-9pm. Trad songs 'n tunes with string players Bob & Jennifer Strom. at The Landing at 7 Central - 7 Central Street, Manchester, MA - Phone: 978-526-7494
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 - 8:00pm
with Orville Giddlings at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 - 8:00pm
with Allen Estes at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Mon, 21 Apr 2014 - 9:30pm
at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 - 5:30pm
Kate Barry, Zach Gorrell & Steve Lacey at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 - 7:00pm
at Jalapenos Restaurant - 86 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-283-8228
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 - 8:30pm
Open Mic at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Tue, 22 Apr 2014 - 9:00pm
HENLEY DOUGLAS JR
Funk Jamm and Soul Force V at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Wed, 23 Apr 2014 - 7:00pm
Ladies Night at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
- Sun, 20 Apr 2014 - 1:00pm LIVE MUSIC
Tag Archives: Ravenswood
To see more information on Ravenswood, please click on the following link. http://www.thetrustees.org/places-to-visit/northeast-ma/ravenswood-park.html
In view of the weather in store for us tomorrow, I submit to you: Ravenswood, Gloucester, 1920. Many of us have hiked, skied, and photographed on this public property. Gloucester photographer Alice M. Curtis took this photo and others in … Continue reading
-Fr. Matthew Green
Hi Joey, We had a nice walk through Ravenswood Park this past Sunday, and even though it was pretty wet, we still had a great time! We were fortunate enough to see the barred owlet perched on the edge of … Continue reading
Barred Owl Eating A Snake At Ravenswood Pics from Terry Weber VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL Last Sunday I received a call from Ramona Latham at the Cape Ann Discovery Center (Ravenswood). She told me that a Barred Owl had … Continue reading
Hi Joey, My son and I took a walk through The Trustees of Reservations’ Ravenswood Park today and we came across this woodpecker that was eating the snow. I thought it was pretty funny because I’ve never seen this behavior … Continue reading
Hi Joey, I thought you might like to see some of nature’s art from Ravenswood.
Karen Pischke writes- Hope you enjoy! What to do on a rainy Sunday in Gloucester?? A Walk in Ravenswood! Last Sunday was rainy and grey, making the woods in Ravenswood even more magical! Candace White of the Trustees of Reservations … Continue reading
Check Out Elinor Teele’s photostream
Hey Joe, Here’s a picture of the Magnolia Swamp Boardwalk in Ravenswood Park that was mentioned on your 2nd podcast this week. This property is now owned and maintained by the Trustees of Reservations. I took this picture last year … Continue reading