Get It On iTunes Here
Get It For Android Here
The “Cape Ann Cultural Districts” mobile app is available in the Apple and Android apps stores and can be downloaded free on these sites or scan the QR code.
The mobile all continues to increase awareness of Cape Ann’s creative communities, individual artists, museums, recreational attractions, historic sites, restaurants, lodgings and businesses. The mobile app provides a free, consolidated, flexible platform to access information and way-finding for each of the four state-designated Cape Ann cultural districts – Essex River, Gloucester’s Harbor town, Gloucester’s Rocky Neck and Rockport.
Each cultural district has its own page and directory listing of cultural offerings and businesses that include a description, location, phone number, directions and links to web sites and other associated social media sites. This year visitors and residents who download the app with find calendar event links to interesting and engaging activities around Cape Ann. The consolidation of events in one app will make is easier to plan, locate and enjoy all that the area has to offer. Several merchants on Cape Ann will be offering discount coupons which will only be available through the app.
Fiesta Mobile App-
I just finished building it and was hoping that you could give it a shout out.
LAST CALL for the Cape Ann Mobile App
I am coordinating the uptake of Points of Interest for the new mobile app across all 4 cultural districts (Essex, Rocky Neck, Rockport, Harbortown). To date very few Gloucester businesses and inns have entered their information. And only ONE downtown restaurant is entered!
We know that Gloucester is home to some amazing food and a wide variety of restaurants!!
- There is no fee to join the app – yet. It is grant funded for the first two years.
- Your business will be “pinned” to a Google map for visitors to see and contact you based upon your address
- Your business will have a “landing page” on the mobile app. Please keep your information brief and concise. It makes the download faster.
- You can have an image/logo/photo for your landing page, however it must conform to the following design specs: 240px H max x 600px W max (same format as a Facebook banner), 150 dpi.
- You can list up to 3 categories for your business. When visitors select a category like “Shopping and Antiques” businesses will appear based upon the proximity to the user, not alphabetically. Here are the categories:
- Arts + Galleries
- Attractions + Recreation
- Historic Sites + Museums
- Performances + Music
- Restaurants + Lodging
- Shopping + Antiques
Here is the link to add your business to the mobile app.
http://tinyurl.com/CapeAnnMobileApp DEADLINE: January 31 @ 5:00pm
If you want to get a feel for what this app will look and feel like, check out
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
President & interim Executive Director
Cape Ann Art Haven