||Is a five day program and costs $595
THE $595 INCLUDES:
- Five days of supervised board training and surf lessons.
- All boards, wetsuits and training equipment.
- Transportation to and from some of New England’s most beautiful beaches.
||Session 1: July 7 – July 11
Session 2: July 14 – July 18
Session 3: July 21 – July 25
|Session 4: July 28 – August 1
Session 5: August 4 – August 8
Session 6: August 11 – 15
|BRICKHOUSE BOARD WEEK
- We will get our students in the water as much as possible. Therefore, it is a completely mobile event. We go where the waves are!
- Will enhance participants’ skills in all three board sports: surfing, skating and snowboarding.
- Will improve participants’ physical fitness.
- Will educate students about the ocean, waves, weather and surfing.
- Will educate students about ocean safety.
- Will introduce students to new equipment. And most importantly, will give participants a week of fun in the sun doing what they love to do!
We just signed John up for this camp. They pick up and drop off at Good Harbor Beach. Check them out here.
As we sit at Good Harbor Beach in this 90 degree weather, we can also enjoy the house on the rocks, at 24 Bass Rocks Road.
The house is on the Trail of Thai Royalty and has been photographed for over a hundred years, see photo from 1889 below, courtesy of Amy Shapiro.
It was used as the Summer Home of the Siamese Legation
Also enjoy current photographs.
Within a week or so the Rosa Rugosa all along our shoreline will be in full bloom .