I can build you an android app with many different types of features. I don’t build Apple iOS Apps. Here are some of the types of features that you can have in your very own app that people can download and use on their phone or android tablet to access your content.
- About Feature- The About feature is used to display information about yourself, your company and/or your app. You can show information such as your name, title, description, and links to various sites where your users can find out more!
- Audio Player Feature- The Audio Player Feature allows you to play audio files within the application.
- Contact Feature- Contact features are designed to make it easy for users of your app to get in touch with you. You can decide what contact details to make available, but for the best results, give your users as many choices as possible. Choose from Phone, Email, Website and Address – each is interactive! Users can also easily add your information to their contacts with a single click.
- Email Feature- The Email feature is used to initiate an email message using the end user’s chosen email client with a specific email address, and optional subject and text. This allows users to initiate an email with a single click.
- Facebook Feature- The Facebook feature lets you easily embed a mobile-friendly Facebook page into your app.
- Map Feature- The Map feature lets you display your locations on an interactive map. Your users can then see your address, nearby locations, and even get directions and navigation to your business.
- Phone Feature- The Phone feature is used to display the phone dialer (if available) filled in with a specific telephone number. This allows users to contact you with a single click.
- Photo Gallery Feature- Phone gallery features allow you to include photos in your app.
- Podcast Feature- The Podcast feature displays an iTunes Podcast RSS 2.0 feed in your app. It supports streaming audio over the network and downloading episodes for playback offline.
- Twitter Feature- The Twitter feature allows you to display one of three different twitter timelines. You can choose to: display a specific twitter user’s timeline, a timeline from a list, or a timeline based on a search of the most recent public tweets.
- Website Feature- The Website feature is used to display the contents of a website in your application. It is one of the simplest activities, yet it’s ability to display web content makes it very powerful.
I just updated the Good Morning Gloucester Android App with several new features. Get the GMG App for free here
If you have an idea for your own personal app for you or your business, email me and we can discuss the possibilities!
Here are some screenshots of the GMG App to show you what’s possible-