Fiesta Saturday!! Don’t forget live streaming at Giuseppe’s of the Greasy Pole and Seine Boat Races! It’s the Fiesta Saturday that brings you piano bar with Joe Thomas, 9pm til close! Come on in for a great night of food, drinks, music and singing….celebrate with us 4 years as “us”…our thoughts of having a “piano bar”, has stayed true….Please remember to bring you ids with you tonight, it helps us do what we need to do! We open today at 2pm. Sunday, we open for lunch at 11am and go straight through to close our Fiesta with Paul Luff playing form 7-10pm!
Tag Archives: Family
Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Day 22222222222222222222 YOU!
We are who we are because of you. Thank you for being with us every step of the way…We all Love and appreciate you more then you’ll ever know !
With all our Love, Libby, Joey, Felicia, Barry, BJ, Amanda, Eloise, Madeline, & Coconut
Wednesday, March 12th
Special Guest: RENEE DUPUIS!
This week, the lovely, joyful and talented Renee Dupuis breaks
from her tight schedule with the Bandit Kings to be my musical
guest at the Rhumb. This is the very first time we share a stage
and I’m really looking forward to it. We’ll be joined by “Kings”
bassist, Joe Cardoza. It’s gonna be a treat, for sure! ~ Fly
Dinner with great music!
*Each week features a special, invited musical guest
Dave Trooper’s Kitchen…
Prepared fresh weekly by “Troop”… always good!
Plus – Check out Fred’s rockin’ new wine menu!
Hour 6 and Still Going Strong:
Whenever there is a pregnancy announcement in the family the Ciaramitaro women break out their knitting and Crochet needles and head straight for the yarn shop to get supplies needed to make the new baby’s “Ruota”… ( handmade sweaters, hats, booties, carriage coverlets, and blankets.) Just before the holidays my cousin Amy & her husband Bill broke the big news that they were expecting their first child this spring. Last night 3 generations of the Ciaramitaro family gathered at my mothers house for what we call “Club Night”. Originally this traditional crafting gathering took place during morning or afternoon coffee times, and over the years, transpired into an evening event with a light dinner and wine, to accommodate the working womens schedules in the family. Last night was the first of many fun nights we will all spend together over the next few months preparing for the family’s new princess!
After a quick dinner…the projects begin…to see more… Read more
We shucked the Topnecks in record time this year. Got the assembly line thing down to a science and Felicia’s Polpo was the best she ever did. Hope y’all had a great Christmas.
You would not believe how many incredible cookies were made for the fair. Nice turnout where 100% of the money goes back to the residents.
I happen to know these beautiful women and they’re even sweeter than the cookies.
My husband, son and I went to see the NE Revolution play their first of two games against Sporting Kansas City. The Rev’s won, 2-1!
MLS games are a bargain: 23 bucks a ticket & free parking!
Don’t miss Rockport’s HarvestFest THIS Saturday, October 19th from 10am to 6pm. The fun includes dancing and a bit of Ipswich Ale, among other delights. This post would be a million words long (really!) if I included everything going on, so for the details check out the website: www.rockportartfestivals.com/harvestfest/schedule-of-events In the meantime, here are just a few highlights:
- Rockport Music is sponsoring a Make Your Own Instrument Workshop for children at 10am (first come, first served)
- Cape Ann Animal Aid is sponsoring a Dog Parade at 11:30, with lots of fun prizes to be awarded!
- Bearskin Neck Leathers is sponsoring the Buddy Walker Band, a polka band founded 65 years ago with performances at 1pm, 2pm and 3pm in front of the shop.
- The MIT Juggling Club is joining the fun with performances throughout the afternoon.
- The HarvestFest Contra Dance, sponsored by the Cape Ann Contra Dance group, will host an outdoor dance in Dock Square, complete with live musicians and a caller. Did you ever think there would be dancing in the streets in Rockport?
- The Annual Scarecrow Chase Costume Parade for children begins at 3pm. Lots o’ fun & a treat for children are in store.
- Don’t forget the all-day food & drink under the big tent on T Wharf. Ipswich Ale, Twin Lights and an awesome roster of vendors will be on hand.
- Cooking demos will take place throughout the day, culminating in the famous Seafood Throwdown at 2:30, sponsored by the Northwest Atlantic Marine Alliance.
- Finally, close out the festival by sending off the public art installation that has been on Lumber Wharf all summer (due to be disassembled the day after HarvestFest). Head over to Lumber Wharf at 6:15 to join us to say farewell to this very cool piece of public art.
Cookbook Gala Prep! One Day Left To Get Sista Felicia’s Cookbook Launch Gala Tickets- You Can Get Them Here At The Dock or At Mamie’s Kitchen!
Daphne Papp Photos-
Cookie Being Made-
Centerpieces with Frank Ciolino Made Banner Held By Dee Noble and Skylar-
Making The Red Pasta
Captain Joe and Sons
95 East Main St
You can come get yours here.
Here she is at Cruiseport Working Out the details of the ridiculous menu.
Lots of her recipes will be served- She tells me the menu will be coming to post soon. Every last detail she’s been working on feverishly to make it a spectacular event. Huge huge thanks to Sheree DeLorenzo and her staff at Cruiseport for catering to her special requests to make this night a night to remember.
Saturday, August 10th
Rockport Farmers Market from 9 am to 1 pm
This week’s vendors: Seaview Farm, Prides Osteria, Sullivan’s Sugarhouse, Wally’s Blackburn Bistro, Brothers’ Brew, First Light Farms, Home Grower’s Wheelbarrow, Rockport Festivals Market booth, Sea Biscuit Bakery, Batter Up Bakery
Rockport Rotary Club’s Lobsterfest
ILLUMINATION NIGHT at 9:30 from Granite Pier (Rockport’s first official fireworks show! Say WHAT?)
Sunday, August 11th
The annual Rockport Acoustic Music Festival! Here’s the lineup & some info:
I’m sorry to have missed the Gloucester Street Bazaar, but I’m off having a grand old time with family in New York State. This is part 1 of a 2-part vacation, so I won’t be back with new Gloucester photos for a few days. In the meantime, here is a taste of a Hutchings’ (my mother’s side of the family) get-together!
Going over vintage family photos:
And of course I’m doing origami, but I already posted some of those photos… and more will be showing up soon!
Featuring Sunny Fishcakes revue and Some Fantastic Glosta Cookin!
Chowder House At Sailor Stans With The FAM https://t.co/RuG6SFHtk5
— Joey_C (@Joey_C) August 4, 2013