NEXT MUG UP MEETING is…. A HOLIDAY & AWARDS PARTY!
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2011, NOON to 2PM, at GIUSEPPE’S RISTORANTE & PIANO BAR, 2 MAIN STREET, Gloucester
Join your fellow tourism supporters and trench workers at Discover Gloucester’s First Holiday & Awards Party! We’ll network with new and old friends while enjoying a scrumptious Buffet Lunch from Giuseppe’s kitchen.
For the very first time, special Awards will be bestowed upon a variety of local tourism individuals who have helped propel our wonderful destination forward.
Maybe an Award will go to you!
Don’t miss this merry gathering of local tourism supporters!
Must RSVP by 12/11/11 to firstname.lastname@example.org
$24 per person. Pay at the door.
Click here for menu & more details:
DISCOVER GLOUCESTER BOOTH at AAA MARKETPLACE: ROOM FOR TWO MORE! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There’s room for two more businesses to join the 13 already partnering in the Discover Gloucester booth at the AAA Marketplace consumer show March 2-4, 2012 at Gillette Stadium.
The co-op booth cost, $2200, will be split by all partners- 13 so far at $169 each.
The price will go down with more partners ie. 15 partners would be perfect @ $147 each. We have committed to buying the booth- why not help yourself by joining in?
17,000 drive market consumers attend the show- very good exposure for our destination AND your business PLUS you’ll get the Booth’s lead list at the end of the show. Our booth will be next to Destination Salem; the North of Boston CVB is not participating at AAA this year.
Call or email Linn for "how-to" details. 978-290-9723, email@example.com
TOP TEN REASONS TO ADVERTISE IN THE DISCOVER GLOUCESTER VISITOR GUIDE:
10. It is the local Visitor Guide you see in Visitor’s hands, pockets & purses as they walk around the area.
9. 100,000+ copies get printed & distributed to visitors as near as here to as far as there!
8. Brides tuck them into Welcome bags for their guests; locals give them to visiting family & friends; tour operators in the US & abroad give them to their clients; US & Canadian Visitor Centers hand them out to travelers.
7. The Discover Gloucester Visitor Guide is available in 200+ Greater Boston hotels; all the north of Boston accommodations; nearly every attraction in the greater and north of Boston area; on Boston Common; Fenway Park; Gillette Stadium; Logan Airport; Faneuil Hall; route 95s Visitor Center in Salisbury & a lot of other visitor-centric places.
6. Your ad generates traffic to your business & to your website.
5. Short money for big exposure.
4. Every advertising dollar invested in the Discover Gloucester Visitor Guide goes to marketing & promoting the destination.
3. You help yourself & your business by being a partner in the volunteer effort to promote the destination. Let visitors know you are here! It’s true that many hands (and dollars) make light work- and a rising tide really does float all boats.
2. Visitation numbers are up due in part to exposure at trade shows, during FAMs, by co-operative advertising- all made possible by Visitor Guide ads.
1. Your competition is in the Discover Gloucester Visitor Guide.
Click here for the 2012 Discover Gloucester Visitor Guide insertion order:
Direct questions re: the Visitor Guide to our talented graphic designer Linda Stockman,