- · See attached pictures of the wind turbine components being loaded yesterday in Wismar, Germany.
- · The boat left the harbor yesterday and is off to Belgium for a one day stop to load more cargo on it’s way to the US.
- · The vessel is due in Boston on Monday 10/8.
- · It will be off loaded onto a barge and the barge is due at Cruiseport Gloucester on Monday 10/15. Then transported to the site (Varian) that week.
- · The crane will begin to be erected next Wednesday 10/3. There will be ~60 truckloads of components for the crane.
- · The tower base is scheduled to be installed on 10/19.
- · Full erection activities begin on 10/22.
- · Grid interconnection “witness” testing is scheduled for 11/19.
Tag Archives: Cruiseport Gloucester
38.4m motor yacht Never Say Never is a luxury Sunseeker Predator 130 performance vessel launched in 2011. Never Say Never superyacht features great visual appeal thanks to her sculpted windows and angular facets. She is an elegant vessel in her overall design.
More info here
My buddies Peter and Vickie Van Ness are the creative masterminds behind some of the best websites in Gloucester. They are the driving forces behind http://gloucesterma.com/, www.gimmesound.com , http://rudderrestaurant.com/ and Cruiseport’s site-
Understanding the idea behind the www.gloucesterwebcam.com to drive visitors to our local business and community organization’s websites, Peter and Vickie did what I’m hoping others will do with their webcams- embed them on their sites to give visitors a reason to return to their otherwise static websites. If a prospective visitor knows that every time they click on that business or organization’s website they will have the live scenic view of beautiful Gloucester harbor, they will have a reason to return over and over again.
So here is the page on Cruiseport’s site which gives Gloucester Port Parameters for incoming vessels-
Brilliant! Great Job Vickie and Peter!
and great job by Tim at www.GloucesterBytes.com for doing a fantastic job with the webcam install!
If you have web design needs give Peter and Vickie a call at 978-525-9093
There had to be 30 volunteers. People helping out to greet and give directions to the visiting cruisers coming off the Eurodam cruise ship today at Cruiseport.
Fresh Lump Crab, red and green peppers, and bread crumbs. $3.00 beer. Harbor view. I have a feeling The Seaport Grill will be doing some business this summer.
The scene at Cruiseport Gloucester’s newly open restaurant, The Seaport Grill.
I didn’t even know that the Seaport Grill had opened at Cruiseport. Swung by yesterday for a fantastic lunch.
Hand cut fries tossed with truffle oil, fresh parmesan and parsley. This was so rich it could easily be shared by three people along with your meal. Or made a meal unto itself.
I really like how the bar is coming out. You think it will be varnished after or will they leave it natural and oil it?