Captains Heath and Tom Ellis present the 2017 Kay Ellis Memorial Scholarship to Jesse Feeney and Danielle Crear. (missing in photo is 3rd recipient Sierra Maltese-Cotter)
Mark your calendar for the second Kay Ellis Memorial Scholarship Fund Night
Monday, August 28, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
Congratulations to Danielle Crear, Jesse Feeney and Sierra Maltese-Cotter
Shuttle Smiles in June, A great time to be part of the harbor activities, Fiesta, Schooners returning from Boston Sail.
The Water Shuttle is operated by Cape Ann Harbor Tours.
Here’s a “handful” of the gazillion pics I took from Friday and Saturday’s races. I have broken them down into Greasypole and Seineboats. I will post Sundays tomorrow. Check out the full gallery below. Enjoy!
The crew for the film production company Van Wormer International arrived on Atlantic Road this morning at 9am, just as the Aston Martin crew was wrapping up. The film is titled Home Alone Mom and is the 33rd in a series of movies based on the works of British romance novelist Katie Fforde.
Atlantic Road was closed for a brief period of time this morning while an Aston Martin raced up and down the shoreline. One member of the film crew thinks the car is an Aston Martin DB9, but he wasn’t one hundred percent entirely sure. Any car buffs, please weigh in. Thank you!
The Annisquam Yacht Club Float on Saturday at noon. Thanks to Paul and Betsey Horovitz for sharing this beautiful photo!
Hello Joey, Here are some pictures of the dedication of the new lights at Mattos Field that was held on June 7th. It was a wonderful night full of fun and thanks. Thank you for all you do.
Patti Amaral Light Up Mattos
This is a picture of Mr. Linzee Coolidge throwing the switch for our new lights. Though his generosity we were able to light up Joseph S. Mattos Jr Memorial field once again.
Our mayor Sefatia who had a great time and looks ready to join the game. Thank you for your support, we are forever thankful.
Here is our cake donated by Jerry and Patty Goulart
Mr. Dick Wilson and Mr. Linzee Coolidge, two generous men who has done so much for our city, thank you both.
Our Light Up Mattos Committee who has worked so hard to make this work happen. Thank you all. Left to right. Kelly Brancaleone, Patty Amaral, Avis Murray, Jane Sweet, Jerry Goulart, Patty Philbrick, Denise Pascucci, Faye Quinlan special help from Dick Wilson. Thank you Sefatia and our city all we are humbled by the support from our community.
I just paid full price for one last week, UGH!!!
This is the cheapest it’s ever been, everyone I know that has one raves about them and it’s at an unprecedented low price for one day only.
So if you ever wanted one now is the time to act.
I got the white version.
Here’s the link to buy
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Introducing Alexa calling and messaging, a new way to be together with family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads the news, reports traffic and weather, reads audiobooks from Audible, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Congratulations to Jake Wagner, your Sunday 2017 Greasy Pole Champion. Jake was walking in memory of his Dad, John Wagner, a long time Greasy Pole protégé.
Jake Wagner, with Mom Robin, sister Mackenzie, and brother Nick
Jake and very proud brother Nick
Steven Leblanc always keeping an eye out for, and giving advice to, the young walkers.
Giambanco sisters, Clayton sisters, and sister Stevenita
Been enjoying the Gloucester City Hall tower rainbow pride light sequence all month! There are still a couple of more nights to walk on by. Check it out!
Having a great time
Donna Ardizzoni / Circle Consulting Group 978-526-9222
Pauline Bresnahan shares Blue Mountain Arts annual poetry contest, deadline June 30, prizes as follows: