Cape Ann Community Bulletin Board
JOEY C ~
A place where non-profit Cape Ann organizations can post press releases directly and then those press releases will be reposted to http://www.goodmorninggloucester.com . This is not an advertising space for businesses, fitness or wellness organizations, or music listings.
The web address will be http://www.capeanncommunity.com
To have your community organization news posted here, contact Joey C who will grant access for you to post directly.
IMAGE ~ FEBRUARY 16, 2018 ~ CAPE ANN ART HAVEN ~
FEBRUARY 15, 2018 ~ CAPE ANN ART HAVEN ~
Next Session Starting Soon!
Mondays 3:30 – 5:00 p.m.
$110 per 6-week Session (Register by Session Required)
REGISTER at www.arthaven.org
Sibling Discounts and Scholarship Available
Kids love to get their hands in the clay! We will learn all the important hand-building techniques including pinch pots, slabs, coils, sculpting, slipping and scoring as we explore with clay.
FEBRUARY 14, 2018 ~ BACKYARDGROWERSGLOUCESTER ~
Tickets are selling fast for Backyard Grower’s February Break program– grab yours today! Contact Sarah: 978-281-0480 or email@example.com
Backyard Growers is hosting three days of children’s workshops during February break for children grades K-5 packed with hands-on activities. Each day children will learn and discover more about food and gardening though activities such as: grinding wheat to flour, making and painting with plant dyes, holding and learning about worms, dressing up like a plant, and more!
For more information go to: www.backyardgrowers.org/events
IMAGE ~ FEBRUARY 14, 2018 ~ CAPE ANN ART HAVEN ~
IMAGE ~ FEBRUARY 12, 2018 ~ LWHEELS2636
FEBRUARY 12, 2018 ~ SAWYERFREELIBRARY
View original post
FEBRUARY 12, 2018 ~ GLOUCESTERU ~
ATTENTION Gloucester High School Students and Parents:
Applications for 2018 summer jobs are now being accepted!
Apply for a GHS summer internship for July and August. Get a jump on your friends and nail down a summer job. THERE ARE ONLY 20 OPEN SLOTS, SO WE LOOK FORWARD TO REVIEWING YOUR APPLICATION ASAP!
As part of this internship you will:
- Be matched with a local company where you will gain important workplace skills
- Be paid minimum wage or a stipend
- Start to build a solid resume for college and future endeavors
- Open to students in 9th through 12th grades
- Applications are available starting NOW!
- Interviews will be conducted starting in March and we will let you know by April if you are accepted into the program
- Employee orientation will be held in June
- A 2.5 hour workplace skills workshop each Wednesday at GHS during the weeks of July 9th- August 17th, and an internship placement at least 10 hours per week (exact weeks/hours will depend on the employer but will mostly be over those 6 weeks)
Applications are available online through LEAP for Education’s website (www.leap4ed.org and wait for the rotating internship banner). You may also pick up and fill out a hard copy application in the Guidance Office. Or apply by contacting JoAnn Leavitt at 774-270-0119 or firstname.lastname@example.org. There is also a QR code on the internship flyer below.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact your guidance counselor, or JoAnn Leavitt:
Gloucester Program Coordinator
LEAP for Education