Hometown Ace Hardware at Gloucester Crossing Seeking A Full-Time Leader To Join Their Growing Team
Hometown Ace Hardware at Gloucester Crossing
We are a premier hardware store that prides ourselves in offering our customers knowledgeable advice, helpful service and quality products. We are seeking a full-time Team Leader to join our growing team. If you are a great leader with excellent customer service skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, this job is for you!
- Responsible for ensuring the store is recovered and ready for business every day
- Maintain record keeping accurately
- Ensure that open/close procedures are followed
- Ensure that all daily inventory management tasks are completed including but not limited to; stocking, zero outs, rain checks, special orders, cycle counting, etc.
- Oversee staff in performing all store functions including: retail sales duties, cashiering, stocking, assembly, display and promotion of products, demonstrating good and safe work habits, and promoting positive attitude towards customers
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Make sure that the sales floor is clear, organized and properly signed, and that the receiving floor is clear of pallets and trash
- Responsible for training all associates on store policies and procedures
- Delegate daily workload among associates
- Enforces safety policies and procedures; is a safety role model
- Displays ability to work flexible hours, and adjusts to seasonal requirements, schedule changes, including weekends and holidays, as dictated by business needs
- High School diploma, some college preferred. Possess a knowledge of hardware related products along with a willingness to learn
- Minimum of 1-3 years retail management experience
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to lead and develop others
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with a high attention to detail with the ability to prioritize
- Knowledge of retail computer systems, MS Word and Excel a plus.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We offer competitive pay and generous benefits. Qualified candidates, please email resume to email@example.com No phone calls, please!