Waiting at Niles
A small group of fans wait in vain at this morning’s planned dory eliminations at Niles Beach. I believe the competition has been postponed due to the heavy fog until Sunday morning. Can anyone confirm this? An additional round of elimination heats is scheduled for Monday at 6:00 PM.