If you don’t have Amazon Prime You’re Living In The Last Century- Prime Day Starts Tonight July 10th At 9PM and lasts for 30 Hours
Free two day delivery
Free Movies which are better or as good as Netflix and Hulu and HBO
During Prime Day they offer the best deals of the entire year.
Amazon prime is the best deal on the internet. I’m looking for deal on the Echo Show and definitely adding a couple of Echo Dots at $34.99 each (total no-brainer).
I’ll highlight some of the ridiculous stuff that I see. Stay tuned. Check out the offers here
This is what I hear is confirmed so far from The Verge–
Amazon is offering some big discounts for its Echo and Echo Dot devices today. As part of the company’s annual Prime Day, Amazon is cutting the Echo price by 50 percent, and the Echo Dot by 30 percent. Amazon’s Echo will be available for just $89.99, 9PM ET tonight, alongside the Echo Dot priced at $34.99, the lowest price it’s ever been.
Amazon’s Echo Prime Day pricing is even cheaper than last year’s Prime Day or Black Friday. The aggressive pricing could hint that Amazon is ready to refresh its main Echo speaker this year.
Amazon is also previewing some other deals on its Kindle and Fire tablets, as well as TVs, headphones, and laptops. We’ve rounded up the best Prime Day deals below:
- Save 50 percent on Amazon Echo, $89.99
- Save $15 on Echo Dot, $34.99
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, $89.99
- Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, $89.99
- Fire 7 tablet for $29.99
- Save $75 on Echo Show and Arlo Security Camera bundle
- Save 30% on Echo Dot and TP-Link Smart Plug bundle
- Save $50 on August Smart Lock
- Save up to 50% on select video games, consoles and accessories
- Save up to 40% on PC gaming laptops, desktops and accessories
- 25 percent off select TCL smart TVs