Please plan to join us for the Cape Ann Chamber’s annual Economic Outlook Breakfast, which will take place next Thursday, March 9, from 7:30 to 9 AM at the Gloucester House Restaurant.
Thursday, March 9, 2017 | 7:30 – 9:00 AM
Gloucester House Restaurant | 63 Rogers Street | Gloucester, MA
Tickets are $30 and may be purchased online at capeannchamber.com
or by calling the Chamber office 978-283-1601.
MA Secretary of Transportation, Stephanie Pollack will speak on the following programs and topics.
- MBTA and Commuter Rail
- Updates on Beverly and Annisquam River bridges on the Rockport line
- Road and Bridge Local Aid Programs
- Municipal Small Bridge Program
- $50 million state aid program to assist communities with the repair of smaller bridges (with spans between 10 and 20 feet) that are not eligible for federal funding assistance
- Complete Streets Program (Gloucester and Manchester-by-the-Sea currently participating)