Walk the paths of Cape Ann’s early settlers, from 1728 to 1755, as they journeyed through the woods of Dogtown to Sunday Meeting.
- Walk the paths of Cape Ann’s early settlers, from 1728 to 1755, as they journeyed through the woods of Dogtown to Sunday Meeting.
- We invite people of all ages to join in any or all parts of this commemorative event.
- Sunday, September 25th, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
- Living History Devotional and Breakfast at the Annisquam Village Church
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- Guided hike* along historic Dogtown path from the Village Church to the Rockport Congregational Church. Refreshments, music, and dramatic surprises along the way!
- Designated exit points and transportation will allow for an optional shorter hike.
- *Children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult. Protective clothing and insect repellent is very highly recommended. All hikers must sign a waiver of liability.
- 12:00 noon
- Living History Devotional and Lunch at the Rockport Congregational Church
- For more info ~ Kathleen, 978-283-6416 or Kristina, 978-509-4995
Kathleen Adams, Music Director
Annisquam Village Church