First Picture- Wind Turbines En Route To Gloucester
- · See attached pictures of the wind turbine components being loaded yesterday in Wismar, Germany.
- · The boat left the harbor yesterday and is off to Belgium for a one day stop to load more cargo on it’s way to the US.
- · The vessel is due in Boston on Monday 10/8.
- · It will be off loaded onto a barge and the barge is due at Cruiseport Gloucester on Monday 10/15. Then transported to the site (Varian) that week.
- · The crane will begin to be erected next Wednesday 10/3. There will be ~60 truckloads of components for the crane.
- · The tower base is scheduled to be installed on 10/19.
- · Full erection activities begin on 10/22.
- · Grid interconnection “witness” testing is scheduled for 11/19.