Look for your boy Joey C to make a complete idiot out of himself on Fox tomorrow morning at 7:15AM
I’m gonna be interviewed by VB tomorrow morning in a ten questions segment on FOX. The over/under on questions guessed correctly by me is at 3 and I’m taking the under because I am a complete moron when it comes to history and I’m fairly certain that 90% of the questions will be Gloucester History.
It’s gonna be ugly I ‘m warning you now. best not to watch this train wreck. At 7:15AM
Here’s the latest press release from Maggie Hennessey-Nees, Director of Marketing and Community Affairs at Fox 25
FOX 25 MORNING NEWS – UPCOMING TV SEGMENT
FOX25 Morning News is on the road for another season of Zip Trips! Every Friday morning we’re live in cities and towns across New England. This is the ninth year of Zip Trips with visits to more than 150 New England communities. Our final summer stop this season will be Gloucester, MA 01930! Join FOX25 Morning News Co-hosts Gene Lavanchy and Shannon Mulaire, Meteorologist Cindy Fitzgibbon, News Commentator Doug “VB” Goudie and Reporter Elizabeth Hopkins on Friday, August 31st, at Stage Fort Park on Hough Avenue. Our live broadcast is from 6 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Neighbors, residents, and kids of all ages who want to share their “Gloucester Pride” are encouraged to be part of our live audience! We’ll have special guests and features that celebrate the unique qualities of Gloucester. Explore the town, meet the people, and enjoy specialty food demonstrations.
* Taste of the Town: Local restaurants, cafés or bakeries demonstrate savory dishes and sweet treats!
• Home Town Team: A salute to a youth or senior team ranging from baseball and soccer to the local running club!
• Zip Trip Trivia: VB tries to stump a special guest with town trivia.
• Home Town Hero: Meet the local hero who helps out whenever needed! We’ll feature a resident who’s making a difference.
• On the Market: Why is Gloucester a great place to live? Preview homes in three price points and hear about schools, services and recreation.
• Firehouse Fridays: Local firefighters will be honored for all they do.
• Zip Trip Fan of the Week: We’ll pick someone from the crowd with true Zip Trip Spirit as our Fan of the Week.
• High Speed Deal: On-site scavenger hunt game for Zip Trip attendees.
• Zip Trip Jr. Reporter: We’ll select a child from the crowd to help us with a few reporter duties.
• Town Tour: The FOX25 Morning News team explores the best eats, must-see attractions, hidden gems, and little known landmarks!
• Children’s Book Drive: Donate a new children’s book to benefit Reach Out and Read.
Residents are invited to drop-off a brand new children’s book from our book list featured on the Zip Trip page at myfoxboston.com. All new books collected will benefit Reach Out and Read, a national nonprofit that prepares America’s youngest children to succeed in school by partnering with doctors to prescribe books and encourage families to read together.
Zip Trip attendees will also have the chance to find out who will win a new Mazda CX-5 as we conclude the Mazda Zip Trip Giveaway! Complete contest details are available on the contest page at www.myfoxboston.com<http://www.myfoxboston.com/>. Prizes, games, children’s story time, and free products (while suppl ies last) will be part of the fun provided by our Zip Trip partners including: Dunkin Donuts, New England Mazda Dealers, Digital Federal Credit Union (DCU), McGeough Lamacchia Realty, Fallon Community Health Plan, Sal’s Pizza, Tedeschi Food Shops, Catania Hospitality Group, The Paper Store, Canobie Lake Park, The Steamship Authority and Hunt’s Photo & Video.