Chickity Check It!- Gloucester Daily Times Taste Of The Times Now On Facebook
My buddy Joe Langhan writes-
Why follow the Taste of the Times Facebook page?
1. New Videos: Get updated when new videos are added each week so you can follow your favorite chefs, restaurants, cooks, and cookbook authors. Either go to site or receive update each week automatically by Subscribe via SMS in the upper left hand corner of the page under the logo.
2. Sneak Previews: Keep up to date on the latest taping sessions with behind the scenes photos and videos.
3. Share the site easily with your friends on Facebook by Suggest To Friends in the upper left hand corner of the page under the logo.
4. Review video descriptions and get links to past video premiers.
It is simple and easy to do.
1. Go to the Taste of the Times Facebook Page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Taste-of-the-Times/150864264952046
2. Click the Like button at the top of the page.
3. Suggest the page to interested friends.