Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
- Just Updated- goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2013/12/08/any… @joey_c hard to tell from these photos; not quite the MSP/BPD Any better shots ?Joey_C's Twitter Feed 2 hours ago
- Latest GloucesterCast Podcast Is Up goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com Feat:@dinnerdealer @theHIVECenter @EJLefavour @kidns @CapeAnnBrewingJoey_C's Twitter Feed 3 hours ago
- Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around #GloucesterMA Yesterday? wp.me/pa6CS-Qk2 #StealthJoey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- RT @Brooke_Surname: Santa arriving by boat, like a boss. RT @Joey_C: BREAKING NEWS: Santa Spotted In #RockportMA wp.me/pa6CS-Qj3 vi…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 6 hours ago
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 7 hours ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- It’s worth getting up by 9am on Sunday to catch “Curtain Up” on 104.9
- Allen Estes ~ Marina Evans ~ David Brown @ The Dog Bar, Sat. Dec. 7th, 9pm Do not miss this…
- Look at what’s coming for live music. By M.E. Productions and it’s so close to home!
- Christmas by the Sea, presented by The Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce’s Manchester Division, kicks off this evening in downtown Manchester. There’s something for everyone as the town rings in the holiday season.
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Updated With Up Close Photos!!! Holy Canoli Batman!!! Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around Yesterday?
- How much do you tip on a $14.89 pizza delivery
- WWII Begins
- Last Catch of the Season
- Random Thoughts
- Passports Has Reopened Newly Renovated and Offering 20% Off All Gift Certificates Through New Year’s Eve!
- Santa surfing Good Harbor Beach
- The Harbor Gets a Tree
- Pathways for Children Video Submitted by Caroline Haines
- Panini Time!
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fiesta Fred Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach Good Morning Gloucester GoodMorningGloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Marine Construction Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Thom Falzarano photography Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 1:00pm
METROPOLITAN OPERA LIVE
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm
ROCKPORT LEGION BAND
Holiday Concert at First Congregational Church of Rockport - 12 School Street, Rockport, MA 01966 - Phone: 978-546-6638
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 3:00pm
CAPE ANN BIG BAND
Enjoy the holidays with Cape Ann’s own 17-piece big band performing holiday favorites at Rockport Music's Shalin Liu Performance Center - 37 Main Street, Rockport, MA 01966 - Phone: 978-546-7391
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 5:00pm
Till 8pm at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 5:30pm
Celtic Session, to 8:30pm. Songs 'n tunes w/ Adrienne Howard, Lin Swicker & David de la Barre. at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 6:00pm
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 6:00pm
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 6:00pm
RENEE AND JOE
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 6:00pm
TONI ANN ENES
Solo acoustic at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 6:30pm
CAPE ANN CONTRA BAND
at First Baptist Church - 38 Gloucester Ave., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 283-4808
- Sun, 8 Dec 2013 - 1:00pm METROPOLITAN OPERA LIVE
Tag Archives: Wicked Pissahs
Love the track and the editing Chris used! What many may or may not know is that there are many Boston Derby Dames Living Right Here in Our Community! Video: Christopher Vincent (firstname.lastname@example.org) Check out his YouTube channel here The … Continue reading
Click Here For The Boston Derby Dame Slide Show From The Rabbit
Let me fill in the blanks as Joey the interview guy extraordinaire failed to make an appearance. ” Life on the docks is what it is right….? ” My buddy at times cant event get out for a few hours…No … Continue reading
click here for the slide show
Click The Picture For The Slide Show
February 27, 2010: Season Opener Boston Massacre vs Rhode Island Riveters Cosmonaughties vs Wicked Pissahs Who: Boston Derby Dames What: Full Contact, Flat Track Roller Derby Date: Saturday, February 27th 2010 Where: Shriners Auditorium, Wilmington, MA Time: Doors at 4 pm (that’s one hour … Continue reading
More Video From The Boston Derby Dame May Bout-
All time great Roller Derby name. Coming later today- mascot wars video with Dragomir Pisimov, The Wicked Pissahs Birty Bird and a mascot dance off with Vulvatron 5000. To Check out the Boston Derby Dames website click this text and … Continue reading
click the picture to view the video-
Squish brought the thunder as the Wicked Pissahs defeated the Cosmonaughties in the second bout of the evening last night. Trish Squish of The Wicked Pissahs, originally uploaded by captjoe06.
It’s on Baby! Saturday at The Shriners Auditorium in Wilmington. Double header. For more infor visit http://www.BostonDerbyDames.com Watch Bloodbath Betty,, Floral Derangement and Connie Rotten have at it! Then in the second bout watch the Boston Massacre take on Philly.
Here’s another video from the Boston Derby Dame Bout. Connie Rotten skates for the Wicked Pissahs. You can view her bio by clicking this text Connie Rotten Explains Derby Initiation For Fresh Meat And Promotes The Next Home Bout
The Boston Derby Dames are made up of four teams-The Cosmonaughties, The Wicked Pissahs, The Nutcrackers and The Boston Massacre which is the AllStar Team comprised of players from the first three squads. Here is Floral derangement From The Wicked … Continue reading
Flo talks Roller Derby before the Boston Massacre vs Maine Port Authority Bout. We also speak with Disco Inferno, a Derby Dame Referee. Cape Ann represented well with two of the top roller derby skaters in Krush Puppy and Shelby … Continue reading