Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 1 hour ago
- Notsomuch :) RT @Zack_Shimmy77: Does it count as studying if I brought my notes to work? I didn't open them though..Joey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- RT @SistaFelicia: tomorrow night Cave on Main St. hosting Sista Felicia Cookbook / Cape Ann Mag signing @Joey_C @GDT_News @ http://t.co/Dk…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- RT @beauportprinces: beauportprincess.blogspot.com/2013/12/welcom… WELCOME ABOARD! BEAUPORT PRINCESS JAZZ BRUNCH - SUN. DEC 15 11AM-2PM #gloucesterma @gdtnews @J…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 13 hours ago
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 1 day ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- All New Holiday Delights This Weekend FRI-SUN @ Gloucester Stage
- Thursday Toy Drive 6AM – 6PM ~ 3 Cape Ann stops with live music ~ Come donate a toy!
- Wednesday’s with Fly Amero ~ Dan King to host this Wednesday with a tribute to John Lennon. 12.11.2013
- UPDATE: Cape Ann Winter Solstice Benefit Concert – Saturday Dec 21
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Updated With Up Close Photos!!! Holy Canoli Batman!!! Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around Yesterday?
- Don't Be Shocked But That is a Wolf at Your Door.
- Christmas In Cape Ann Question From Sarah Smith
- Artist Spotlight Series - Sinikka Nogelo
- Old Folks Novice Acoustic Jam at GMG Christmas Party
- Onion Soup
- My Grandmother's Garden
- Anyone wanna tell me why the lobster pumps decide to shit the bed when its below freezing?
- Gloucester Gets a Dusting
- Having a Bad Night?
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fiesta Fred Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach Good Morning Gloucester GoodMorningGloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Marine Construction Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Thom Falzarano photography Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Manchester Athletic Club - 8 Atwater Ave, Manchester, MA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 3:30pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Rockport Music's Shalin Liu Performance Center - 37 Main Street, Rockport, MA 01966 - Phone: 978-546-7391
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 5:00pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Cape Ann Savings Bank - 109 Main Street, Gloucester, MA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
SINGER SONGWRITER SHUFFLE
Nick COnsone, Patrick Nelson, Alex Chabot, Brian O'Connor, Alex Prezzano, Sean Coleman, Paul Mc at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
With Dave Saginario at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:30pm
DAVE SAG'S BLUES PARTY
with special guest Dennis Brennan and Matt Stubbs at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Open Mic at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Slipwax Thursdays - dance/hiphop at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 11:30pm
A Christmas Sing-Along - Till 12:20 at Rose Baker Senior Center - 6 Manuel F. Lewis St, Gloucester, MA 01930` - Phone: 978-281-9765
- Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm CHELSEA BERRY
Tag Archives: Sculpture
Save the Date! This Saturday and Sunday from 12-6 we will be hosting open studios in the Blackburn building, 2 Main Street, Gloucester. Stop on by, say hi, browse our work and have some snacks! Come through the parking lot … Continue reading
“Dance of the Cranes” with City Hall in the background. I took this photo on a “photo walk” with participants in my photography workshop at The Hive. – Matthew Green
Another photo from my vacation in October. - Fr. Matthew Green
“I said, no photos!!”, this lion seems to say. I “shot” him in front of the church of St. Sulpice in Paris. – Fr. Matthew Green
Hi Joey, Any idea why this sculpture is on the rock? It’s a nice surprise at low tide! Many thanks, Christy
Where the old Moose lodge used to be… Panorama from multiple photos, stitched with the excellent free and open-source program “Hugin”.
Don’t miss a special exhibit beginning with a lecture on Tuesday, November 15th at 7 p.m. in honor of National Recycling Day. The art show will feature the work of Nina Cassel Samoiloff (read more about her work HERE on … Continue reading
Catch, a show at the Tusinski Gallery on Main Street in Rockport, opens today, Earth Day, and runs through May 22nd. Catch features the work of artist Nina Samoiloff, as she collects and collates the pieces she finds on the … Continue reading
Fitz Hugh Lane Sculpture by Alfred N. Duca Submitted to The Good Morning Gloucester Flickr Group Join up and submit your photos to be viewed on GMG Sculpture located atop Duncan Hill overlooking Gloucester Harbor in Gloucester, Massachusetts. Information about … Continue reading