Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 2 hours ago
- Notsomuch :) RT @Zack_Shimmy77: Does it count as studying if I brought my notes to work? I didn't open them though..Joey_C's Twitter Feed 6 hours ago
- RT @SistaFelicia: tomorrow night Cave on Main St. hosting Sista Felicia Cookbook / Cape Ann Mag signing @Joey_C @GDT_News @ http://t.co/Dk…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 6 hours ago
- RT @beauportprinces: beauportprincess.blogspot.com/2013/12/welcom… WELCOME ABOARD! BEAUPORT PRINCESS JAZZ BRUNCH - SUN. DEC 15 11AM-2PM #gloucesterma @gdtnews @J…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 14 hours ago
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 1 day ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- All New Holiday Delights This Weekend FRI-SUN @ Gloucester Stage
- Thursday Toy Drive 6AM – 6PM ~ 3 Cape Ann stops with live music ~ Come donate a toy!
- Wednesday’s with Fly Amero ~ Dan King to host this Wednesday with a tribute to John Lennon. 12.11.2013
- UPDATE: Cape Ann Winter Solstice Benefit Concert – Saturday Dec 21
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Updated With Up Close Photos!!! Holy Canoli Batman!!! Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around Yesterday?
- Don't Be Shocked But That is a Wolf at Your Door.
- Christmas In Cape Ann Question From Sarah Smith
- Old Folks Novice Acoustic Jam at GMG Christmas Party
- Artist Spotlight Series - Sinikka Nogelo
- Onion Soup
- My Grandmother's Garden
- Gloucester Gets a Dusting
- Anyone wanna tell me why the lobster pumps decide to shit the bed when its below freezing?
- Design of Mine Holiday Open House Wednesday, December 11th at
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fiesta Fred Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach Good Morning Gloucester GoodMorningGloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Marine Construction Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Thom Falzarano photography Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Manchester Athletic Club - 8 Atwater Ave, Manchester, MA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 3:30pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Rockport Music's Shalin Liu Performance Center - 37 Main Street, Rockport, MA 01966 - Phone: 978-546-7391
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 5:00pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Cape Ann Savings Bank - 109 Main Street, Gloucester, MA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
SINGER SONGWRITER SHUFFLE
Nick COnsone, Patrick Nelson, Alex Chabot, Brian O'Connor, Alex Prezzano, Sean Coleman, Paul Mc at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
With Dave Saginario at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:30pm
DAVE SAG'S BLUES PARTY
with special guest Dennis Brennan and Matt Stubbs at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Open Mic at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Slipwax Thursdays - dance/hiphop at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 11:30pm
A Christmas Sing-Along - Till 12:20 at Rose Baker Senior Center - 6 Manuel F. Lewis St, Gloucester, MA 01930` - Phone: 978-281-9765
- Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm CHELSEA BERRY
Tag Archives: Clouds
Clouds just cranking by to the right and cars zipping by to the left. and here’s one from a similar view- shot composed by Eloise and Madeline-
Even on a gray day, there is still a great view… Click pictures to view full size.
About 3:45 on Friday, a front rolled through the area providing menacing clouds, incredible spots of sunlight and snow showers in the sky that melted before they hit the ground. Just incredible! Glad to live on Cape Ann and be … Continue reading
Not to panic, I was a passenger on this journey down Route 128 / I-95 . Traveling on the way to Reading for the Manchester Essex field hockey game and I got to watch a changing sky almost all the … Continue reading
Behind the gallery after this afternoon’s little storm. E.J. Lefavour
Taken last week from East Main Street. – Matthew Green
Yesterday afternoon I drove from Rhode Island back up to Gloucester, and stopped several times to take photos of the clouds. In my photography workshop this afternoon at The Hive, I will be explaining (among other things) the techniques I … Continue reading
At the end of a beautiful afternoon in late March.
- Fr. Matthew Green
January 2-The Back Shore.
The morning of the Blackburn Challenge contestants and viewers of the race noticed some pretty weird clouds. Hard to capture in a camera, they looked a little like this photo taken from the wiki page describing mammatus clouds. Terry Weber … Continue reading
click the picture for the full sized version
Storm Clouds Over Good Harbor Last Week