Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 13 hours ago
- Notsomuch :) RT @Zack_Shimmy77: Does it count as studying if I brought my notes to work? I didn't open them though..Joey_C's Twitter Feed 17 hours ago
- RT @SistaFelicia: tomorrow night Cave on Main St. hosting Sista Felicia Cookbook / Cape Ann Mag signing @Joey_C @GDT_News @ http://t.co/Dk…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 17 hours ago
- RT @beauportprinces: beauportprincess.blogspot.com/2013/12/welcom… WELCOME ABOARD! BEAUPORT PRINCESS JAZZ BRUNCH - SUN. DEC 15 11AM-2PM #gloucesterma @gdtnews @J…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 1 day ago
- #GloucesterMA is out! paper.li/Joey_C/1332671…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 1 day ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- Win Dinner & A Show with Senate Minority Leader Bruce Tarr and help needy kids!
- Dave Sag’s Blues Party tonight with Dennis Brennan, Matt Stubbs and Chris Rivelli and dear Ol’ Dave @ The Rhumb Line tonight 8-11 12.12.2013
- All New Holiday Delights This Weekend FRI-SUN @ Gloucester Stage
- Thursday Toy Drive 6AM – 6PM ~ 3 Cape Ann stops with live music ~ Come donate a toy!
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Updated With Up Close Photos!!! Holy Canoli Batman!!! Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around Yesterday?
- Don't Be Shocked But That is a Wolf at Your Door.
- My Grandmother's Garden
- Old Folks Novice Acoustic Jam at GMG Christmas Party
- Onion Soup
- Christmas In Cape Ann Question From Sarah Smith
- Artist Spotlight Series - Sinikka Nogelo
- Artist Spotlight Series - Katherine Bagley
- Anyone wanna tell me why the lobster pumps decide to shit the bed when its below freezing?
- Gloucester Gets a Dusting
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fiesta Fred Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach GoodMorningGloucester Good Morning Gloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Marine Construction Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Thom Falzarano photography Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Manchester Athletic Club - 8 Atwater Ave, Manchester, MA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 3:30pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Rockport Music's Shalin Liu Performance Center - 37 Main Street, Rockport, MA 01966 - Phone: 978-546-7391
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 5:00pm
North Shore Holiday Toy Drive at Cape Ann Savings Bank - 109 Main Street, Gloucester, MA
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
SINGER SONGWRITER SHUFFLE
Nick COnsone, Patrick Nelson, Alex Chabot, Brian O'Connor, Alex Prezzano, Sean Coleman, Paul Mc at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
With Dave Saginario at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:30pm
DAVE SAG'S BLUES PARTY
with special guest Dennis Brennan and Matt Stubbs at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Open Mic at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Slipwax Thursdays - dance/hiphop at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 11:30pm
A Christmas Sing-Along - Till 12:20 at Rose Baker Senior Center - 6 Manuel F. Lewis St, Gloucester, MA 01930` - Phone: 978-281-9765
- Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 2:00pm CHELSEA BERRY
Tag Archives: Blynman Bridge
Blynman Bridge Watch is brought to you by the folks at the http://blynmanwatch.wordpress.com/ blog
Paul Frontiero Video Fail. They get an A for effort though.
Note to boaters- If you think it’s gonna be close, don’t chance it and try to sneak under. I got a feeling it’s just not gonna be worth it to slam into one of those huge I beams head on … Continue reading
It’s unreal that this control panel is close to a hundred years old and still gets the job done. I bet if it was replaced by some new equipment that the new equipment would break down every 5 years or … Continue reading
Part II of the Video Inside The Blynman Brindge Control House For Good Morning Gloucester
The Blynman Bridge and the Blynman School were named for Rev. Richard Blynman, the first minister of the town. The History of the Town of Gloucester, written by John James Babson in 1860, has the interesting background of the bridge … Continue reading
Steve Lake, The Cut Bridge Operator Shared This Photo Of The Bridge As It Stood In 1907. If you look under the bridge you can see at low tide it went aground. Blynman Canal Bridge 1907, originally uploaded by captjoe06.
Bridge Operator Steve Lake Shows Us Around The Blynman Bridge Control House Mike Lindberg asked to see inside the Bridge Control House On Friday. You ask. We deliver!
Blynman Canal Bridgehouse, originally uploaded by captjoe06. This is on the huge old control board at the Cut Bridge. Video will be coming up in a couple hours. I’ll be releasing the pictures from inside the Control House all … Continue reading
Mike Lindberg sent in a suggestion that he would like to see the inside of the Blynman Bridge Control House. Blynman Canal Bridgehouse, originally uploaded by captjoe06. That was a fantastic idea! How many of us have driven past the … Continue reading
Mike Lindberg, you asked yesterday to get some footage inside the Blynman Canal Bridge Operator House. You got it. Look for the video series all next week with pictures! Blynman Canal Bridgehouse Operator Steve Lake, originally uploaded by captjoe06.