Cat Ryan submits-
Gloucester Community Development Department and the state’s Metropolitan Area Planning Council
Monday September 29, 2014
City Hall, Kyrouz Auditorium, 7pm
Please come for a presentation including recommendations about possible zoning and planning THIS COMING MONDAY September 29, 2014, from 6PM-8PM at Kyrouz Auditorium in City Hall. As a reminder, this series is devoted to Gloucester’s railroad station and surrounding areas. The first meeting was held back in March, and the 2nd in June.
While we’re at it: sample walking-distance comparables from train station to beach.
· Manchester: train station to singing beach .6miles
· Gloucester: train station to Pavilion Beach .6miles (either Washington or down Dale to Fort past Chamber) Man at Wheel .45 miles
· Gloucester: train station to Stage Fort (2 beaches) .9 miles
o Gloucester: train station to Good Harbor 2.5 miles (45 minutes walking ); Gloucester parking lot spot to beach spot .3 miles!
· Rockport: train station to Rockport Beach .6 miles
· Ipswich: Cranes Beach 5.5 miles
Eric Halvorsen email@example.com www.mapc.org
Tom Daniel TDaniel@gloucester-ma.gov, Gloucester Community Development Director