LAST CALL for the Cape Ann Mobile App
I am coordinating the uptake of Points of Interest for the new mobile app across all 4 cultural districts (Essex, Rocky Neck, Rockport, Harbortown). To date very few Gloucester businesses and inns have entered their information. And only ONE downtown restaurant is entered!
We know that Gloucester is home to some amazing food and a wide variety of restaurants!!
- There is no fee to join the app – yet. It is grant funded for the first two years.
- Your business will be “pinned” to a Google map for visitors to see and contact you based upon your address
- Your business will have a “landing page” on the mobile app. Please keep your information brief and concise. It makes the download faster.
- You can have an image/logo/photo for your landing page, however it must conform to the following design specs: 240px H max x 600px W max (same format as a Facebook banner), 150 dpi.
- You can list up to 3 categories for your business. When visitors select a category like “Shopping and Antiques” businesses will appear based upon the proximity to the user, not alphabetically. Here are the categories:
- Arts + Galleries
- Attractions + Recreation
- Historic Sites + Museums
- Performances + Music
- Restaurants + Lodging
- Shopping + Antiques
Here is the link to add your business to the mobile app.
http://tinyurl.com/CapeAnnMobileApp DEADLINE: January 31 @ 5:00pm
If you want to get a feel for what this app will look and feel like, check out
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
President & interim Executive Director
Cape Ann Art Haven