STRESSED? Here’s an antidote that will make you feel great!
Take a break from all this madness and enjoy great music with friends & family Saturday December 21st. Get your tickets now so you can relax.
If you’re not convinced this will be the concert of the season, check out Gail McCarthy’s piece in today’s Gloucester Daily Times.
You have a few options for tickets:
Reserved Pews (no hassle): $225 Seats 12 or $195 Seats 10 (less than $20/person)
General Admission $20 in advance $15 Child/Senior (under 12/over 65)
$25 At the Door (all ages) – Cash only, please, at the door.
Plenty of free parking available:
- both sides of Pine Street and Proctor Street (Pine becomes Proctor after it crosses Church Street)
- in a small parking lot on Proctor Street (free parking)
- portions of both sides of Middle Street (and any place on Middle where there is a parking meter – no fee on Sunday)
- one side of Church Street (please be mindful not to block the driveway of residents)
Parking also available at Trinity Congregational Church 70 Middle Street & Saint John’s Church at 48 Middle Street
- Allen Estes with Matt Leavenworth, Wolf Ginandes & Dave Mattacks
- Willie Loco Alexander & the Raztones
- Fly Amero
- Gordon Baird
- Inge Berge & Julie Cleveland
- Charlee Bianchini
- Ken Bonfield
- Lenny Campanello – Gloucester Police Chief
- Will Hunt & Alexandra Stella D’Maris
- Dan King
- T Max
- Michael O’Leary