The Rotary Club of Gloucester is pleased to announce a photography contest for the youth of Gloucester. The winning photo will be featured on the 2014 Annual Rotary Calendar, which will be distributed to over a thousand Gloucester households and businesses. All profits from the calendar are donated to local charities.
The calendar will feature a photo that depicts the beauty of Gloucester at the top that is visible throughout the year. For the first time, high school and middle school students from Gloucester are being invited to submit their amazing photos of Gloucester. The winning entrant will receive $100.
2014 Calendar Photo Contest Theme: Photos should be a scene from anywhere in Gloucester that shows the unique beauty or character of Gloucester. Summer or late spring shots are preferred, if possible.
- Photos entered must be original, digital, color, horizontal and no smaller than 1800 x 1200 pixels (a 4 x 6” image @ 300 dpi).
- Limit one entry per person.
- Entrants must be 13-18 years of age and living in Gloucester, MA.
- All entries must be emailed to Dave Stotzer, owner of Cape Ann Photography, at email@example.com. In the email, please include your name, age, grade, address and phone number.
- Entry Deadline: November 7, 2013.
- The entrant agrees to allow the Gloucester Rotary Club to publish the winning photo for no fees other than the prize. Parental (or legal guardian) permission for photo credit on calendar required.
More information about the Gloucester Rotary Club can be found at the Club’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RotaryGloucesterMA.
The mission of Rotary International is to provide service to others, promote integrity, and advance world understanding, goodwill, and peace through its fellowship of business, professional, and community leaders.