Sea Again will be offering 20% off everything all day with 10% of sales going to the charity.
We will have the stylist, Muffy White, there to help the ladies pick out a fabulous outfit. Upstairs there will be a massage therapist, Jenny Rangan, giving 15 minute chair massage for $15 from 2 – 4 (all proceeds go to charity). Shoppers will also find a representative from Thirty One Gifts, Stella & Dot Jewelry and Rodan + Fields Skin Care for their shopping pleasure (a portion of all proceeds will go to charity).
There will be appetizers graciously donated by Beach Gourmet plus wine and desserts. We also have some really great raffle and silent auction items. To name just a few:
- A framed photographic print the Twin Lights by the talented photographer Eoin Vincent
- A beautiful pair of silver and pearl earrings donated by Jamie Russell
- A $100 Restaurant Critic gift certificate to use at two of the Serenitee restaurants (15 Walnut, Alchemy, Cala’s, Maggie’s Farm, Hale St., Lat 43 & Minglewood) plus 3 hours of babysitting (Erin Pratt – RHS Senior and lifeguard)
- A gift basket from La Provence
- 2 Three month membership to O’Neil Fitness (worth $420)
- A mini-session with Samantha K Photography
- Children’s books by illustrator Scott Magoon
- Assorted frames with mats and glass from the Hershey Frame Shop (worth approx. $200)
- A bottle of Folly Cove Rum from Ryan & Woods Distillery
- 2 $25 gift certificates from the Bean & Leaf
- And more!
I have been posting photos of the raffle and silent auctions on our Facebook event site. Feel free to pass on the link. It is a public event.
PS – Here is my direct fundraising link as well. I’m running in the Nike Women’s Half Marathon on April 28 in Washington DC for Team in Training (the athletic fundraising portion of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society).