Saturday Night Nov. 24th.at 6 pm: Great Stuffed Clams & Gallery Open House At Bodin Historic Gallery
Our Buddy Fred Is Having an Open House!
We’ll be hosting Kathie McElwain, aka the Clam Lady, at our Open House this Saturday evening. Kat (Kathi) will provide samples of her delicious hand made stuffed clams. Her stuffies are 50% clams, preservative free, local, and very fresh. Try them here and buy them at the Danvers Butchery and Henry’s Market, and locally soon. I’ll be backing Kat up with appetizers and refreshments. Enjoy the food, artwork, music, and beat the holiday rush while our unique inventory is still robust. December will be a busy month, and this gallery and most Main Street shops will be open for all of the major events, including:
• November 23rd, Black Friday early opening. Coffee, cider, and pastries. I’ll be open around 7 am. How do you like your coffee?
• December 6th, 38th annual Ladies Night. Party starting at 6 pm until whenever. Love it, a crazy night!
• December 13th, 38th annual Men’s Night. Rockin’ at 6 pm until 10. Guys get it done at this event.
• December 14th, 2nd annual GOOD MORNING GLOUCESTER HOLIDAY PARTY, 6 pm until late. Last year, we had so much food that we ran out of table space, but somehow managed. Restaurant owner Mark McDonough brought a plank (not a mere platter) of sushi from Latitude 43. And Joey’s Sista Felicia stepped up with dishes from her Italian kitchen, as she always does (yum). And Joey himself bought 20 Scalifani’s pizzas. Beer was donated by Sam Adams and spirits from Ryan & Woods Distillery. Mayor Kirk was here, as was a significant portion of the City Council. Over the top! Not to be missed!
• December 20th, 1st annual Family and Friends Night. Bring your "home for the holidays" guests in for gallery offerings, free deserts or appetizers at many restaurants, and Carolers strolling Main Street. My theory is that last minute shoppers will get their buying done before panic time. Also a great time to bring the kids.
Hope to see you!