Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
John McElhenny on Help Me Decide Which Color For… Ann Kennedy on Thank you to the Coast Gu… Music Around Town ♪♫… on Wednesday’s with Fly Ame… Maggie on The GMG Gloucester’s Bes… Cape Ann TV Annual S… on You Are All Invited to My Film… cousin Amby on Ambie “The Lobsterm… Paul Morrison &… on The GMG Gloucester’s Bes… boslaw on The GMG Gloucester’s Bes… Anonymous on The GMG Gloucester’s Bes… Carol on The GMG Gloucester’s Bes… RosaInGlousta on Double Rainbow – Double… Craig Kimberley on The Elephant In The Room- This… Anonymous on The GMG Gloucester’s Bes… Alicia Cox on Help Me Decide Which Color For… Zefra on Live Blogging: The Rotary…
- RT @CapeAnnGiclee: The pop-up shop for the current gallery show is open see what we have in the gallery and buy some prints http://t.co/NZ…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 32 minutes ago
- Cape Ann Farmer's Market Opening for 2013 Season Thursday, June 20th wp.me/pa6CS-IOb via @wordpressdotcomJoey_C's Twitter Feed 34 minutes ago
- RT @TheSteveDuJour: Prediction: The Blackhawks find out tonight that the Bruins are not the Red Wings.Joey_C's Twitter Feed 2 hours ago
- Shot around Gloucester @BuzzFeed 's Chandler Evans 20 Reasons Why Mass is Wicked Awesome captainjoes.wordpress.com @DscvrGlstr @CapeAnnChamberJoey_C's Twitter Feed 3 hours ago
- RT @SAVOURtheBEST: Available today for lunch: Roast Beef Sandwich - $7.95 Grilled Vegetable Sandwich - $7.95 Chicken Salad Sandwich... htt…Joey_C's Twitter Feed 4 hours ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- Dennis Brennan, Matt Stubbs and Dave Mattacks join Dave Sag’s Blues Party @ The Rhumb Line – 8:30-11:30
- Brian King & Nathan Cohen ~ Giuseppe’s By Request 7-10 this evening
- Nashville rising star on Local Music Seen with Allen Estes tomorrow (WED)
- Music & Meditation in the Meetinghouse – June 23 @ 7:30pm
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- The GMG Gloucester’s Best Italian Sub Challenge Nominations
- The Elephant In The Room- This Chick’s Camel Toe
- Double Rainbow - Double Schooners
- AmandaCakes Gets The Double Rainbow All In One Frame
- HUGE NEWS! MCC GRANT AWARDED TO RNAC for CULTURAL CENTER!!!! One Hundred Fifty Four Thousand and Six MF Dollars!!!!! #BOOM!
- Double Rainbows All Up In This Mother!
- Who Buys Men’s Velcro Dry Fit Shorts That Come With Complimentary Beef Jerky?
- Name This Photo From Al Bezanson
- 110% Right Here.
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2011 2012 Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! David Cox Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Family gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach GoodMorningGloucester Good Morning Gloucester Joey Ciaramitaro lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Passports Paul Frontiero Rockport Rocky Neck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad The Bean Things to do Video What Up Homie?
Subscribe Here if you would like
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 6:00pm
THE SHANA STACK BAND
Summer Concert Series - till 8pm at Masconomo Park - Beach Street, Manchester, MA 01944
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 7:00pm
with Nathan Cohen at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 7:00pm
at Alchemy Cafe and Bistro - 3 Duncan Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978.281.3997
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 7:30pm
at Chianti Jazz Lounge - 285 Cabot St, Beverly, MA 01915 - Phone: 978-921-2233
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 8:00pm
dinner w/ Fly and a special guest Chick Marston at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 9:00pm
Karaoke at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 9:00pm
Monagle Session featuring QWILL at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 - 6:00pm
North of Boston CVB ~ Sail into Summer - All Welcome $25 at Mile Marker One - 75 Essex Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 283-2122
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 - 7:00pm
Singer Songwriter Shuffle w/ Dave Simmons at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 - 7:00pm
DJ SCOTTIE MAC
till 10pm at Castle Manor Inn - 141 Essex Ave, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-515-7386
- Wed, 19 Jun 2013 - 6:00pm THE SHANA STACK BAND
Daily Archives: October 25, 2012
Taken With the Sony NEX-5N and 24 mm Zeiss F1.8. Shot from Captain Joe and Sons, Gloucester MA Click photo for larger view
Walking behind Lat 43 on Saturday.
This beautiful video was shot by Charlie Carroll with the new Sony RX100. Love the Homie crying at the beginning. Who can say we don’t live in one of the most beautiful places in the world?
Now that we’re starting the weekend on Thursdays (that’s tonight, folks) we might as well start Halloween this Friday (before the hurricane hits) and guess who stepped up to help us do just that: Gloucester’s favorite 80′s band, SAFETY. Catch … Continue reading
Joey Ciaramitaro Receives Outstanding Community Builder Award Highlights from this morning’s The Open Door Autumn Breakfast ~ Joey received the “Outstanding Community Builder Award”–so well-deserved, as anyone who is involved with GMG knows. His love for the people of Gloucester … Continue reading
Casting!: I’m filming a scene at the DogBar on TUESDAY OCTOBER 30TH. It takes place in a club/restaurant in the 1960′s and i need to fill the seats. Wardrobe is 1960′s dress. Nothing post 1960′s. Think MAD MEN. Women dolled … Continue reading
Photos taken on Oct 19th, perhaps preparing for Hurricane Sandy.
Shadows down the Fort
- Fr. Matthew Green
Sharon Lowe Photography
Hi Joey, Thanks so much. I love your blog! After taking a course at the Maine Media Workshops in Rockport, we came to Gloucester to spend a few days. My husband and I went walking around 5:30am one morning this … Continue reading
Click on Slide Show for More Photos: Fall Colors 2012 VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
Click to View the Breathtaking Slide show Fall Morning In Annisquam from William Dorey Langer VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL
Gloucester Youth Leadership Council is now recruiting. Applications will be accepted online https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG1sS21tY2VacVBINXZWWWZKeHQyVGc6MQ or on paper until 11/9/2012. For more information contact: Caitlin Kreitman Healthy Gloucester Collaborative Youth Coordinator 978-491-9052 Facebook.com/HealthyGloucesterCollaborative