This past weekend was yet another insanely jam packed weekend full of events. Not just a few small ones either- there was a TON to cover.
Well the staff really shined as we covered a whole lot of Gloucester goodness
- The Kevin Riley benefit game
- The Farmer’s Market
- The Paula Karahalis concert at Harbor Loop
- The Clean Harbor Swim
- The Rocky Neck Trot
- The JJ Nicastro foundation Kidz Fun Day
- The opening at Pop Gallery
- The Downtown Gloucester Block Party
- Nelson’s Ride
- The Inaugural Ocean Pursuit sailboat race video (coming)
- and of course Run Gloucester
The task at the beginning of the weekend seemed daunting but once again the dedicated and passion filled GMG staff captured the essence of Gloucester for our local readers as well as the homesick ex-patriots that have unfortunately moved away for one reason or another.
We brought it all home and have much more from this weekend including Magnolia sidewalk bazaar videos and more coverage from the Kevin Riley benefit and Run Gloucester to share with you.
Would you look at that list of events above? They are each huge all by themselves and in most other cities or towns would carry them for an entire month and that was just one weekend here in Gloucester. How lucky are we?
Great job team!