Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
- GloucesterCast 12/8/13 With Host Joey Ciaramitaro and Guest Toby Pett goo.gl/fb/2CbgSJoey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- RT @SistaFelicia: Loving the Beauport Princess Brunch Cruise @Joey_C @CruiseportEvent http://t.co/c8B2hZ3jJYJoey_C's Twitter Feed 7 hours ago
- RT @5_13Dist: @n1vux @universalhub @Joey_C coast guard uses them for drug interdiction/law enforcement DOD uses them as assault vesselsJoey_C's Twitter Feed 7 hours ago
- RT @n1vux: @universalhub @Joey_C ooh that does look like CCA. I was wondering interceptboats.com Night Cat 27' interdiction cats, but noJoey_C's Twitter Feed 8 hours ago
- RT @kimsmithdesigns: Great Topics Today! @Joey_C & Toby-GMG HOLIDAY PARTY-Rusty K prints @CapeAnnArtHaven-Middle Street Walk-@PassportsGlo …Joey_C's Twitter Feed 8 hours ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- It’s worth getting up by 9am on Sunday to catch “Curtain Up” on 104.9
- Allen Estes ~ Marina Evans ~ David Brown @ The Dog Bar, Sat. Dec. 7th, 9pm Do not miss this…
- Look at what’s coming for live music. By M.E. Productions and it’s so close to home!
- Christmas by the Sea, presented by The Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce’s Manchester Division, kicks off this evening in downtown Manchester. There’s something for everyone as the town rings in the holiday season.
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Updated With Up Close Photos!!! Holy Canoli Batman!!! Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around Yesterday?
- The Awesome Foundation Comes to Gloucester
- FEMA flood map video From Kenny Mac
- How much do you tip on a $14.89 pizza delivery
- Live from Beauport Princess
- WWII Begins
- Happy- John Lennon
- GMG New Local Business Announcement- Styles on Main In Former Tony Ciulla’s Barber Shop
- Annual Antiques and Collectibles Sale at Second Glance on Sunday, December 8
- Community Photos 12/9/13
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fiesta Fred Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach Good Morning Gloucester GoodMorningGloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Marine Construction Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Thom Falzarano photography Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 - 9:30pm
at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 - 5:00pm
with Kate Barry, Zach Gorrell & Steve Lacey at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
at Jalapenos Restaurant - 86 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-283-8228
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 - 9:30pm
HENLEY DOUGLAS JR
Funk Jamm and Soul Force V at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
dinner w/ Fly and a special guest Dan King - John Lennon Tribute at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Joe Wilkins w/ Dennis Monagle and Joe Cardoza - Monagle Sessions at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
SINGER SONGWRITER SHUFFLE
Nick COnsone, Patrick Nelson, Alex Chabot, Brian O'Connor, Alex Prezzano, Sean Coleman, Paul Mc at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
With Dave Saginario at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:30pm
DAVE SAG'S BLUES PARTY
with special guest Dennis Brennan and Matt Stubbs at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
- Mon, 9 Dec 2013 - 9:30pm OPEN JAM
Daily Archives: July 2, 2010
John Todd lobsters on the Tir Na Nog. It’s a tiny boat that rolls around like an empty chlorox bottle being tossed around in the sea but John get’s it done aboard the Mighty Tir Na Nog nonetheless. Everything aboard … Continue reading
Click on photos to enlarge.
From Annette Dion; Hi, The free meditation workshop at Cape Ann Healing Center is tomorrow, July 3rd. Due to the holiday weekend, the time has been changed from 4:00pm to 1:00pm. As usual, we will meet for one hour. Please … Continue reading
click the picture for the slide show Check out more of Kevin’s fantastic photography here
Click The Flier for The Full Sized Version Here are some pictures from last year-
Sorry Joey! But I could’nt Wait to Share The Official 2010 Good Morning Gloucester Horribles Parade Float with the Readers. I did’nt think the blue body paint was going to work. I should have never doubted you. You really pulled … Continue reading
Thanks to Golden Living Center sponsoring part of the GMG Float and Jeremy Frost Being The Lead Builder Along With Sister Felicia’s Design and Paul Frontiero Printing The t Shirts and BIL Barry’s Labor, The GMG Float Is Getting The … Continue reading
Click the Flier to View Full Size Every person that did it last year said it was an incredible adventure. Check out This Video From Last Year-
The Girl Next Door (Nancy, Barbara, Fuol and Janice) entertained at the Farmer’s Market on July 01, 2010. Click on photo below and see the Slide-Show of some of the faces on this week’s Market.
Hey Joe,Sean Hurley here. I just wanted to mention that I have an opening at Gravure Gallery, 51 Main Street tonight from 5 – 8 PM, entitled New England Relics: Recent Drawings and Etchings by Sean Hurley", incase you feel … Continue reading
Click Here To See David’s Pictures In A Slide-Show From Friday Of Fiesta
The Chamber Auction Is Possibly One Of The Most Under Rated Nights Of Fun On Cape Ann. There are so many items up for auction that many bargains are to be had. For more information check out the Chamber of … Continue reading