Search GMG Here
GMG Wins CBS Boston Most Valuable Blogger
2013 North Shore Magazine Readers Choice- Best Blog
GMG-North Shore Magazine Readers’ Choice & Editors’ Choice Award Winners
SubscribingIf you enjoy my little daily blog of life on the dock, feel free to subscribe. Its the best way to keep updated of fresh new posts.
Subscribe to GoodMorningGloucester by Email By Clicking Here Free
If you find any of the posts entertaining I really appreciate feedback in the comments section under each post.
We update every hour on the hour from early morning til night. Check Back Often!
Thanks for visiting -Joey
GMG Facebook Page
- GloucesterCast 12/8/13 With Host Joey Ciaramitaro and Guest Toby Pett goo.gl/fb/2CbgSJoey_C's Twitter Feed 5 hours ago
- RT @SistaFelicia: Loving the Beauport Princess Brunch Cruise @Joey_C @CruiseportEvent http://t.co/c8B2hZ3jJYJoey_C's Twitter Feed 8 hours ago
- RT @5_13Dist: @n1vux @universalhub @Joey_C coast guard uses them for drug interdiction/law enforcement DOD uses them as assault vesselsJoey_C's Twitter Feed 8 hours ago
- RT @n1vux: @universalhub @Joey_C ooh that does look like CCA. I was wondering interceptboats.com Night Cat 27' interdiction cats, but noJoey_C's Twitter Feed 8 hours ago
- RT @kimsmithdesigns: Great Topics Today! @Joey_C & Toby-GMG HOLIDAY PARTY-Rusty K prints @CapeAnnArtHaven-Middle Street Walk-@PassportsGlo …Joey_C's Twitter Feed 8 hours ago
The GloucesterCast Podcast
Free GMG Gloucester Sticker
As long as supplies last if any GMG folks want a bumper sticker but can't drop down the dock, just send a self addressed and stamped envelope longer then 7 and a half inches and I'll drop one in the mail for you.
Send the self addressed and stamped envelope to the dock at 95 East Main St Gloucester Ma 01930 care of Joey (put my name in big letters to make sure it gets to me)
Click For The GMG Theme Song Gloucester Til The End!
click here for categories
- It’s worth getting up by 9am on Sunday to catch “Curtain Up” on 104.9
- Allen Estes ~ Marina Evans ~ David Brown @ The Dog Bar, Sat. Dec. 7th, 9pm Do not miss this…
- Look at what’s coming for live music. By M.E. Productions and it’s so close to home!
- Christmas by the Sea, presented by The Cape Ann Chamber of Commerce’s Manchester Division, kicks off this evening in downtown Manchester. There’s something for everyone as the town rings in the holiday season.
Click Pic For GMG Local Music Schedule
The GMG Video Podcast
Click Here For The Archives
- Updated With Up Close Photos!!! Holy Canoli Batman!!! Anyone Know What Kind Of Stealthy Boats Were Zipping Around Yesterday?
- The Awesome Foundation Comes to Gloucester
- FEMA flood map video From Kenny Mac
- How much do you tip on a $14.89 pizza delivery
- Live from Beauport Princess
- WWII Begins
- Happy- John Lennon
- GMG New Local Business Announcement- Styles on Main In Former Tony Ciulla’s Barber Shop
- Annual Antiques and Collectibles Sale at Second Glance on Sunday, December 8
- Community Photos 12/9/13
GMG Tree ProjectDonation Total for GMG Tree Project $461
Tree and Consultation Work By Doug Cook Landesign.biz
Labor help from Aaron Burke
Labor and Equipment From Grimes Landscaping
Labor and Equipment from Jay Ramsey and Farm Creek Landscaping
Plant Materials From Corliss Wholesale
Thanks for Everyone's Contributions. We Did It Together!
Click For Common GMG Topics2010 2011 2012 2013 Allen Estes Art Art Haven Beautiful Industry Beth Swan Block Party Cape Ann Cape Ann Animal Aid Cape Ann Community Cinema Captain Joe's Captain Joe and Sons Chickity check it! City Hall Concerts in Gloucester David B. Cox David Cox Donna Ardizzoni Downtown Gloucester Eats Ed Collard Eloise Essex Events in Gloucester Family Fiesta Fred Bodin gimmesound.com gloucester Gloucester at Dawn Gloucester Harbor Gloucester Ma Gloucester Music Gloucester Sticker GMG GMG Flickr Group GMG Sticker Good eggs Good Harbor Beach Good Morning Gloucester GoodMorningGloucester Greasy Pole Greg Bover Joey Ciaramitaro Kathy Chapman live music lobster Lobster Boat Madeline Marine Construction Music in Gloucester Passports Paul Frontiero Photography photos Rockport Rocky Neck Rubber Duck Saint Peter's Fiesta Schooner Seagull Sharon Lowe Sista Felicia Slide Show Snoop Maddie Mad St Peter's Fiesta The Bean Things to do Thom Falzarano photography Video What Up Homie? Working Boat
Subscribe Here if you would like
Mon, 9 Dec 2013 - 9:30pm
at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 - 5:00pm
with Kate Barry, Zach Gorrell & Steve Lacey at Cape Ann Brewery - 11 Rogers St., Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: (978) 282-7399
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
at Jalapenos Restaurant - 86 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-283-8228
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 - 9:30pm
HENLEY DOUGLAS JR
Funk Jamm and Soul Force V at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
dinner w/ Fly and a special guest Dan King - John Lennon Tribute at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
Joe Wilkins w/ Dennis Monagle and Joe Cardoza - Monagle Sessions at Minglewood Tavern - 25 Rogers Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-0223
Wed, 11 Dec 2013 - 9:00pm
at Dog Bar - 65 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-281-6565
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 7:00pm
SINGER SONGWRITER SHUFFLE
Nick COnsone, Patrick Nelson, Alex Chabot, Brian O'Connor, Alex Prezzano, Sean Coleman, Paul Mc at Giuseppe's Ristorante and Piano Bar - 2 Main Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 - Phone: 978-879-4622
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:00pm
With Dave Saginario at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 - 8:30pm
DAVE SAG'S BLUES PARTY
with special guest Dennis Brennan and Matt Stubbs at The Rhumb Line - 40 Railroad Ave, Gloucester, MA - Phone: 978-283-9732
- Mon, 9 Dec 2013 - 9:30pm OPEN JAM
Daily Archives: June 12, 2009
Jay Albert Boat Ride Gives Us An Up Close And Personal Tour
This just in from Kat Valentine- Gloucester’s First WWKIP Event – Saturday, Stage Fort Park Mark Your Calenders: World Wide Knit in Public Day is Coming up Fast Hosted by: Coveted Yarn Location: Stage Fort Park Time: 10-3 Date: June … Continue reading
What Up Homie?, originally uploaded by captjoe06.
The Gloucester Democratic City Committee, though its Public Service Committee, is publicizing and supporting the City of Gloucester’s Medications Disposal Program. Specifically, several of us will help collect outdated and used medications this Saturday, June 13, from 10 to 12, … Continue reading
Fisherman Truck Series, originally uploaded by captjoe06.
Incredible- click the pic for the video you need to see this after all these days of rain, trust me
By Sally Applegate / Correspondent for the Beacon Wed Jun 10, 2009, 04:04 PM EDT Gloucester – Happiness is … putting the right show and the right cast together on the right stage. There is a marvelous production of the … Continue reading
Jon Conant from TheHiveCapeAnn and Everlution Forms brought a pile of these Hive Stickers to The Blogapalooza Event/Cape Ann Beer and Blog. Click this text for more info on how you can get a free Hive Cape Ann Sticka! Did … Continue reading
Cheese Steak Sangie At The Dog Bar, originally uploaded by captjoe06.
Yawn…… just another cool ass local item for sale at Alexandra’s Bread. The hits just keep coming! Also available othere classics from our childhood- Orangeade and Lemon & Lime styles. If you haven’t stopped by there yet you’re missing out … Continue reading
Thanks Paul Movali for pointing this one out To see the ocean oddity slide show which I added some more blue shaded lobster, and quadruple clawed claws to you can click this text