From the Schooner Ernestina Blog-
Dear Friends of Ernestina,
Ernestina is scheduled to be launched Thursday about 10 a.m. and Annie, Manny and I are planning to be there. We visited her last week and she is coming along very well and looks beautiful – at least the front half! Save the dates and pass this along to all.
Ernestina Operational Schedule May 5-9, 2009*
- Tuesday, May 5 TBD Depart
- Wednesday, May 6 – Noon Arrive in , Maritime Heritage Center
- Thursday, May 7 – 9:00AM Depart Gloucester
12:00PM Arrive in Boston,
(Charlestown Navy Yard is the back-up)
- Friday, May 8 - 0600 Depart Boston
12:30PM Arrive Cape Cod Canal
2:30PM Depart Cape Cod Canal
Sunset Arrive off New Bedford
- Saturday, May 9 Noon Dock at State Pier, New Bedford
* Schedule subject to change. For safety reasons, the vessel will only travel in a gentle to moderate breeze and not in inclement weather.
The Commission’s Marketing and Special Events subcommittee is working on celebratory/fundraiser events for each stop and as soon as the details are firmed up, I will certainly pass them along.
I am pleased to announce that Leah Jeffries has returned as our Visitors Services Supervisor through September.
If you have any questions please let me know.
Fair Winds and Following Seas!